Saturday, June 03, 2006

The Weird Thingy Tag

What you need to do:
1) post a blog with six weird facts about you
2) tag 6 people at the end of ur post...victimize them unawares and pass the buck
3) post a comment in their blogs letting them know that they’ve been tagged and ask them to visit your blog for info.


6 weird facts about me:

I speak gibberish – There are these solitary moments when I don’t have anything to do in particular…and nothing to cook my noodle brain with, well at these times I speak nonsensical stuff. I can converse with a 1 year old baby in her own lingo. I can coochikoo with the ladies without making sense.

I like the classical styles of poetry – I like the works of Shelly, Keats, Wordsworth and Edgar Allan Poe.

I like wet messy kisses – u heard it.

I watch Cartoon Network and I like reading comic strips – Bugs Bunny, Dexter’s lab, Pinky and the brain, Johnny Bravo, Courage the cowardly dog... are my fav shows. Calvin and Hobbes, Dilbert and Garfield are my fav comic strips. Conan the barbarian, Batman are my fav action heroes.

I love to burp out loud – All the girls I have ever known think it’s barbaric. I love it when I conclude a good meal with a lion like roar. It’s a man thing, I could never explain it to the girls. While I believe that a burp is a symbol of power, the ladies would like to think that it’s a fart that lost its way!

I love to procrastinate – We’ll speak about this sometime later.

Prmod - Its all his fault...he made me do it.
Now for the nominees who will carry the baton (In alphabetical disorder):

Sophia - happy, loving, caring

White Magpie - opinionated, frank

Jac - flora and fauna

Aria - hello this is my world

Eating poetry - poetry personified

Ben - loves Sharmi




19 Comments:

Blogger Sujay Sukumar said...

hello all of u :)

2:50 PM  
Blogger Prerona said...

nice :)

2:57 PM  
Blogger Sujay Sukumar said...

thank u prerona

3:39 PM  
Blogger Prmod Bafna said...

Hahaha! very nice!! i totally agree with the gibberish and the procrastination :p

4:25 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

thanks sujay...and well now how do i tag u....

7:50 PM  
Blogger che sara sara said...

hey u got me into a tag moron...!!!
ok..let me do it

9:18 PM  
Blogger aria said...

Hmm .. I've already been tagged on this! Ink had tagged me too with prmod. LOL Only that I'm late in posting my weird list. ..:)

1:11 PM  
Blogger che sara sara said...

i am done....buddy

3:33 PM  
Blogger Sujay Sukumar said...

Prmod -> U speak gibberish too?
supercalifragilisticexpilalidocious!!!!!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Sujay Sukumar said...

ben-> U cant tag me...coz i already tagged u :P

sophie -> Moron? hmmm....

aria -> tag and shine....now that 2 of them have tagged u...u've got to be fast

10:43 AM  
Blogger che sara sara said...

yeah moron...any doubts

1:34 PM  
Blogger Known Stranger said...

so you too enjoy this game of tagging

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a total Cartoon freak too!! Haha...though I am more of a Nickelodeon person! Spongebob Squarepants...Rocko's Modern Life...

Does Pinky and the Brain still air??

BTW thanks for that comment on my journal...put in a reply to that!

Great place you got here...

1:37 PM  
Blogger Arunima said...

lol!!

but you are not that weird

2:12 PM  
Blogger White Magpie said...

Tagged you too. Mine is silly so forgive moi.

Hey and liking Poe..is unusual. Tomorrow moi deep six.

7:49 PM  
Blogger White Magpie said...

Tagged you too. Mine is silly so forgive moi.

Hey and liking Poe..is unusual. Tomorrow moi deep six. I like the 3rd one too ;)

7:49 PM  
Blogger T said...

hello!!! wher are u?

11:33 AM  
Blogger White Magpie said...

I'm done

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Play bingo for cash at cashmill usb digital video surveillance Monsters cock return monster Gooodyear tires Barcode software for hand held scanners big monster black white cock dick non surgical face lift dollar store teeth whitener Papillion rhinoplasty finance litigation watch accutane crohns

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home